A rainbow over exposures of Cretaceous-aged sandstones at Grosvenor Arch, Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument in southern Utah, November 2016.
Affiliated Academic Departments and Laboratories
- Department of Geology & Geophysics, University of Utah
- Natural History Museum of Utah
- Vertebrate Paleontology Laboratory, Jackson School Museum of Earth History
- Jackson School of Geosciences, The University of Texas at Austin
- Department of Geology, University of Maryland
- Stable Isotope Laboratory, University of Maryland